Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Eric Martin Band "Don't Stop"

Warning: This track smokes! I haven't exactly figured out what this song is actually about because that secret knowledge is buried deep beneath sexual innuendo. But it is getting me all worked up! Just kidding. Anyway, this song was merely a stepping stone to Eric's true destination, handling lead vocal duties for popular rock group Mr. Big. As I stand here banging my head to this song I see a thick cloud of fog. The music coming out of the speakers slowly clears the room and Eric's future comes into view, crystal clear. There was never any chance that Eric wouldn't end up behind the mic in front of thousands of crazed Japanese fans.

PS: I was initially drawn to this record because it has the same title as my favorite Franke and the Knockouts song, available elsewhere on this blog.

1 comment: